I typically employ graduate and undergraduate students in my lab group to support my personal research and the CyVerse cyberinfrastructure. I employ postdoctoral researchers via my research awards.
I advise graduate students on their Master's and Doctoral committees at University of Arizona and at other universities when allowed.
- Michael Culshaw-Maurer, Ph.D. - Dr. Culshaw-Maurer is a behavioral ecologist and bioinformatics Postdoctoral Researcher. He leads workshops on Foundational Open Science Skills (FOSS) with CyVerse and digital literacy workshops with The Carpentries.
- Sarah Jackson, BS - Computer Science, Statistics and Data Science
- 2021 Ryan Bartelme, Ph.D. is a computational biologist and data scientist interested in finding sustainable solutions to medical and environmental big data problems. Former CyVerse Postdoctoral Researcher
- 2021 Korre Henry, BS - Computer Science
- 2021 Jacob van der Leeuw, BS - Mathematics & Computer Science.
- 2021 Vibhor Mehta, BS - Mathematics & Computer Science
- 2020 Blase LaSala, MS - Mining and Geological Engineering
- 2019 Samapriya Roy, Ph.D. is a geoinformatician and software developer creating open source tools for the geospatial community
- 2019 Caleb Prigge, BS - Computer Science
- 2019 Jackson Lindsey, MS - Computer Science
- 2018 David Slovikosky, MS - Computer Science
- 2018 Pooja Lakshmi Narayan, MS - Computer Science
- 2017 Sean Hendryx, MS - Geography and Regional Development
- 2015 Nicholas Callahan, BS - Computer Science
- 2015 Andrew Brischke, MS - Range Management